So tonight i’m making CHICKEN PARMIGIANA 😛 ….mom keeps calling it something else. Tonight means in 15 minutes, i have to get up and go make dinner.
Made it, it went well i borrowed the recipie from a Pillsbury one:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lb)
- cup Progresso® Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- cup grated Parmesan cheese
- tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- cups tomato pasta sauce (any variety)
- Between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper, flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4-inch thickness. In shallow dish, mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. In another shallow dish, beat egg. Dip chicken into egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- 2In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook chicken in oil 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center. Pour pasta sauce around chicken in skillet; heat until hot. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over chicken. (replace with 375F in oven for about 35 minutes plus you grease pan!)
- cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
Oh and i have the following idiot ideas:
1, write a postcard/letter to the cast and crew of SUPERNATURAL – detailing how i’d love for several FFW authors to be extras in a S9 or S10 episode (IF THEY HAVE A SEASON 10) – but that we can’t get there unless they help us fundraise by selling books.
2, con tour >.> armaggeddon NZ. xD How i’d afford to get all the FFW stock over here i’ll never know >__<;;;